Okay, we didn't send out a Christmas card this year, not realizing you need to order them in October. We did want to update you on what is going on in our life. So we've joined the blog community, so you can see our beautiful faces and see where we've been.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Nice blog! Gotta figure out why your background box is showing....:-)
yay!!!!yal FINALY got a blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lauryn p.s.love youuuuuuu!!!!
We saw the blue Eiffel tower in December! We liked when it sparkled! Welcome to the bloggin world.
Wow that is beautiful!! Glad you got a blog. I followed through Mike & Traci and got theirs through Laura And Dans. That's a long way around to keep up with people but you do what you gotta do huh? You look the same but your kids have grown up and looks like you added another. Good seeing you . Maybe we will be able to keep up this way now.
Good seein ya
Jimmie
Looks fantastic! I can't wait to see more pictures!
Yeah! I've been hoping to get back in touch with your cute family! I found you on the Strombergs. We look forward to more postings. Can't believe how the time flies. Your kids are so grown up!
Fun to find your blog! Gotta keep posting! Hey, wanted to let you know I am your new VT--gotta get together!
Post a Comment