The Abbott's love a 4 day weekend!! In a recent weekend we went to Salzburg Austria.The snow capped mountains were beautiful and the frozen waterfalls and icicles were amazing.
This is a picture of the Salzburg Cathedral. It was here that we were trying to teach our children about architecture, telling them that the architecture in this city is Baroque...to which Aubrey responded "Oh that is sad that all the people here are poor" She thought we said "broke". It does sound similar :)

Salzburg is famous as the home of Mozart. This is the house where he was born. Alysse had definitely had enough...amazing you can sleep in a stroller on cobblestones.



12 comments:
Love the entire color scheme! What's next?? Adding video? :-)
Yeah, if you help me!! Video may take a week to upload :) Although what happened to my weather??
These pics are great! I'm so proud of you Lisa for setting this blog up -- way to go! How exciting it will be to see you guys and your adventures.
Hooray! Glad to have you in the blog club. =) It'll be so fun keeping up with you and sharing pictures! Can't believe how grown up the kiddos are. Kaitlyn's just gorgeous! Makes me think of our nail painting days when she was younger. =)
Our blog is www.jasoncandace.blogspot.com. Check us out!
-Candace
p.s. When I was in high school, my choir did a tour in Germany and we stopped in Salzburg. That was my favorite!! And it brought back so many memories looking at your pictures 'cause I have poses in front of the same places! So fun. =)
WOW! Amazing!! We're so glad to be able to catch up with your cute family. Katelyn is so grown up. She looks a lot like you!
I loved Salzburg! It has been my favorite destination so far! I am excited you have a blog. Check ours out!
I've been hoping you would create a blog so that we could see all of the exciting places you are able to visit! Hopefully we'll be able to make it there someday too. For now we'll just have to experience everything through your pictures!
Love the pics Lisa.
Wheres Kent? I don't see him in any of the pics. We need to go to Salzburg.
Or maybe Kent is just Taking the Pictures. If he is why couldn't I have thought about that.
So excited that you guys started a blog. I can't believe how much the kids have grown and Katelyn looks so much like you, wow! This will be fun to keep up with each other.
Lisa that is sooo beautiful... you are getting some wonderful experiences there. I am so happy for you all, but a bit envious too I have not gone too many places.
keep posting pictures it is worth it to see you all.
Jimmie
Post a Comment