Here is Parliment Square lit up at sun down...
In front of the British Museum...incredible museum!
Westiminster Abbey...we loved going through this building...so much history. The kids loved the audio tour guide. We also were pleased to hear the boys choir and the organ practicing for the Sunday worship service. That was incredible.
Gotta love the phone booths!
The kids loved the double decker buses also the taxi cabs and police cars...so British!
The Tower of London. This was such a fun place. We spent all day here. They had a special exhibit about King Henry the VII that was incredible.
Here is a picture of the Tower Bridge...fun to walk across
One of the highlights of the trip was Wicked! Wow, what an incredible play. Everyone was mesmerized. Even Alysse sat in her seat completely silent watching it. We were all familiar with the sound track so the kids had a feel for the story. I might add KENT loved this show and is now the one in the van wanting to listen to the CD! Who knew there was some "thespian" in him. I guess after 20 years of marriage I've rubbed off on him a little :)








5 comments:
Lisa - when were you in London? Ben and I were just there May 21-24. We are moving to Atlanta next month. Haven't updated the blog in forever, though, so don't go looking there for any news...
Wow! What a great trip! We're really missing out! It's too bad we won't be able to come visit you this summer, but I have no doubt you will have tons of fun anyway :)
Man! I am still amazed that you guys are over there experiencing all that history. I wish I could tag along on your adventures. Great pics!! It's fun to see the kids, too!
Looks like you had a great time. Matt and I plan to go there someday. I loved the play Wicked, I listen to the soundtrack all of the time.
Your kids are so smart and look like they have adjusted to a new place so well-good for them. Katelyn you are so beautiful and very fashionable! Tyler you are getting so grown up and way to go on the honor society. Aubrey we never new you wore glasses so does Allyson you both look so cute in them. We love you and miss you all!
Post a Comment